How To Measure For Your Ladder Safety Gate Opening
To ensure you are ordering the correct Ladder Safety Gate to fit your opening – follow these simple steps before placing your order.
1. Measure your opening. Inside of railing to inside of railing, in inches.
2. Determine what type of railing you are mounting to:
- Standard Pipe (up to 2″ O.D. round / up to 1.5″ x 1.5″ O.D. square)
- Wall Mount Direct – Standard
- Angle Iron (up to 3.75″, .25″ max thickness)
- Flat Bar (up to 4″)
- Large Pipe (round pipe <2″ to 3.75″ outside diameter (O.D.) or square tubing <1.5″ x 1.5″ to 3″ x 3″ outside diameter (O.D.)
3. Decide what finish your application requires.
- Powder Coat Yellow
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel (seal-welded for food processing)
4. Once information is gathered, purchase the correct Ladder Safety Gate and optional mounting brackets to fit your opening. Order online now!