EdgeHalt® Posi-Stop Double Ladder Safety Gate
The Safest Safety Gate
Slam-Proof™ EdgeHalt® Posi-Stop Double Ladder Safety Gates are the right choice for applications that require an adjustable paired gate – ideal for situations where side room is limited and the swing area of the gate needs to be minimized. These gates are tested to meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI, and Canada COHS standards. In addition, the springs are tested to exceed one million cycles and are guaranteed for the life of the gate. Best of all, the Slam-Proof™ technology controls closing speed and reduces noise making them the safest safety gates in the industry.
EdgeHalt® Posi-Stop Double Ladder Safety Gates provide top- and mid-rail protection, minimizing the chances of a fall from elevated platforms, mezzanines or ladderways. Each gate also features a wide range of adjustability – so much so that there are three gates covering a range from 20” to 60” with an adjustability of up to 10” per gate. They are built to keep your team safe.
Available in three finishes: Powder Coat Yellow (PCY), Hot-Dipped Galvanized (GAL) and 304 Stainless Steel Seal Welded (304SW).
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
EDGEHALT® POSI-STOP DOUBLE LADDER SAFETY GATE QUICK FACTS
EDGEHALT® POSI-STOP DOUBLE LADDER SAFETY GATE BENEFITS
- Slam-Proof™ Technology – A unique damping system that provides safety to the operator while the gate is closing. It controls speed, reduces noise and adds life to the gate (ready for future OSHA standards regarding slamming).
- Works Without A Strike Plate – Perfect for applications without a regular railing or surface for a strike plate to stop or rest in place against.
- Meets Or Exceeds OSHA / ANSI / Canada COHS Standards – Proven safety for your team (OSHA 1910.29; OSHA 1910.28; ANSI A1264.1-2017; ANSI A14.3; Canada COHS SOR-86-304 Part II).
- Adjustable For Easy Installation – 10 inches of adjustability make it simpler to install in different openings around your facility.
- Springs Guaranteed For Life Of Gate – Tested to exceed more than one million cycles, you can feel good that the springs on your gate will likely outlast everything around them.
- Always In Place – Self-closing to protect employees from dangerous falls.
- Available In 3 Finishes – Powder Coat Yellow (PCY), Hot-Dipped Galvanized (GAL) and 304 Stainless Steel Seal Welded (304SW).
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.