EdgeSafe™ Loading Dock Safety Gate
The safest way to keep things moving on your dock! The OSHA-compliant EdgeSafe™ Loading Dock Safety Gate reduces the danger of falls from docks, bays or exposed edges when closed.
Designed with patent pending features and built from heavy duty materials, this gate is expertly counterbalanced to enable easy, one hand operation. The EdgeSafe Loading Dock Safety Gate operates smoothly, utilizing a slam-proof dampening system with no pinch points to protect users and products alike. With two options available, adjustable to fit a standard 8′ to 10′ loading dock as well as a 10′ to 12′ dock with the new LDSG-144-PCY version.
EDGESAFE LOADING DOCK SAFETY GATE QUICK FACTS
EDGESAFE LOADING DOCK SAFETY GATE BENEFITS
- Safety That Pays – The EdgeSafe Loading Dock Safety Gate keeps your team safe while keeping your dock running efficiently
- Flexible Sizing – Adjustable to fit a standard 8′ to 10′ or 10′ to 12′ loading dock
- Easy Operation – Counterbalanced design makes it easy for one person to operate the gate smoothly with just one hand
- No Slamming – A unique dampening system keeps the gate from closing hard, and the damper is specially mounted high up to prevent potential pallet and forklift damage
- Lifts Out Of The Way – The gate lifts vertically 90 degrees (without pinch points) to ensure plenty of clearance for loading and unloading
- Built To Last – Heavy-gauge steel and a powder coat yellow finish makes it ideal for repetitive use
- Simple Delivery And Installation – Ships via FedEx or UPS and once assembled, simply bolts to existing floor or concrete