EdgeSafe™ Smart Gate
Improve employee and customer safety the smart way by utilizing the OSHA-compliant EdgeSafe™ Smart Gate from PS Safety Access™. Customizable to fit your specific application, our smart gate is ideal for crowd control where forklift traffic (or other machinery traffic) is present.
Designed with patent pending features, this compact version of our flagship EdgeSafe™ Loading Dock Safety Gate also provides fall protection for low height guardrail openings or exposed edges. With just one hand, this gate lifts vertically 90 degrees (without pinch points) giving access to the restricted/protected area.
With two options available, the Smart Gate is adjustable to fit a 4’–6′ clear opening width (SG-60-PC) or a 6’–8′ clear opening width (SG-96-PCY).
- For larger openings between 8′ to 12′, please check out our EdgeSafe™ Loading Dock Safety Gate.
Start improving your workplace safety today with our line of EdgeSafe gates!
To download product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
EDGESAFE SMART GATE QUICK FACTS
EDGESAFE SMART GATE BENEFITS
- Safety That Pays – The EdgeSafe Smart Gate keeps your team safe while keeping your facility running efficiently
- Flexible Sizing – Gate systems from 48″ – 108″ clear opening widths
- Easy Operation – Counterbalanced design makes it easy for one person to operate the gate smoothly with just one hand
- No Slamming – A unique dampening system keeps the gate from closing hard, and the damper is specially mounted high up to prevent it from becoming damaged
- Lifts Out Of The Way – The gate lifts vertically 90 degrees (without pinch points), giving access to the restricted/protected area
- Built To Last – Heavy-gauge steel and a powder coat yellow finish make it ideal for repetitive use
- Ships Via FedEx Or UPS – Once assembled, simply bolts to existing floor or concrete
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.