EdgeSafe® Safety Railing
ESR-P-PCY (Post) / ESR-B-PCY (Brackets) / ESR-R-PCY (Rail) / ESR-TB-PCY (Toeboard)
The incredibly customizable EdgeSafe® Safety Railing serves as the foundation for a complete safety system in your facility. By utilizing a universal, omnidirectional bracket, this safety railing is flexible enough to address almost any application (unlike a typical straight or 90-degree railing) and adaptable enough to follow virtually any required angle! The EdgeSafe Safety Railing is easy to assemble and simple to install. From the top of the mezzanine to the ground level, use it to protect workers from elevated edges, control floor traffic or guard hazardous machines.
It meets OSHA 1910.29, ANSI A1264.1-2017, and Canada OHS SOR-86-304 Section 2.12 and 2.13.
This safety railing system is sold in four components, which means you can purchase your own combination of 1-1/2″ schedule 40 steel pipe as a horizontal railing (89 inches in length), vertical posts (3.5 inches each), railing brackets and/or a toeboard to help increase edge protection from falling objects. For non-fall protection applications, you can install the top rail only or the top and mid-level rail, whereas top, mid rail and toeboards are required for fall protection applications. Because this system is sold in components, you can minimize shipping costs by purchasing your own pipe locally.
Best of all, the EdgeSafe Safety Railing is compatible with all of our products including the EdgeSafe Smart Gate, EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate, EdgeHalt® Gates or SafeMezz® Gates – providing a complete protection package for any application! The EdgeSafe Safety Railing comes standard with a Powder Coat Yellow (PCY) finish or can be special ordered with a Hot Dipped Galvanized (GAL) finish.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
EDGESAFE® SAFETY RAILING BENEFITS
- Customizable: Order any combination of horizontal rails, vertical posts, railing brackets or toeboards and easily adjust to any angle; construct the exact railing at the exact length you need (simply trim the horizontal rails, between 18″ and 96″, including post dimensions). Notes on sizing:
- Maximum width between posts: 89″
- Height to the top of the top rail: 41-5/16″
- Height to the center of the mid rail: 21-7/8″
- Conforms To Any Angle: The omnidirectional bracket means you’re not restricted by 90-degree angles
- Universal Post: Use all/any four sides of the post; one post does it all, no need for different corners, end posts, etc.
- Use Any 1-1/2″ Schedule 40 Steel Pipe As A Horizontal Railing: Purchase locally, use what you have on hand, or include the pipe when placing your order
- Meets OSHA Standards: OSHA 1910.29, ANSI A1264.1-2017, and Canada OHS SOR-86-304 Sections 2.12 and 2.13
- Can Be Used With A Single Top Rail: Great for non-fall-protection applications like shipping lanes, aisle violators, etc.
- Easy To Assemble: Simple to install in virtually any application
Easy To Order: Call with dimensions or email us a simple sketch, and we will send you a proposal
- Save On Shipping: This system is sold in components, which helps to minimize shipping costs
- Finish – Comes with Powder Coat Yellow (PCY) finish or can be special ordered with a Hot Dipped Galvanized (GAL) finish
*Floor mounting hardware not included