EdgeSafe® Personnel Access Gate Single Arm
Caution personnel of dangerous or off-limits floor-level areas in your facility with the EdgeSafe® Personnel Access Gate Single Arm from PS Safety Access™. This single-arm model is designed to swing bidirectionally (both ways) and features a single bar for a discreet appearance, easier installation and a lower overall cost. As versatile as it is functional, this gate excels at protecting floor-level areas in which personnel and forklifts share the same traffic spaces, controlling a single access point in order for pedestrians to safely enter or exit restricted areas. With unmatched spring life tested to 1 million cycles, the EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate Single Arm is ready to provide effective, yet silent, operation for years to come.
This gate is not to be used for fall protection.
*Ships in 3 days or less; limited to stock on hand
To download product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen.
EDGESAFE® PERSONNEL ACCESS GATE SINGLE ARM BENEFITS
- Keeps Personnel Safe – The EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate Single Arm swings both ways to alert pedestrians about an upcoming area of concern.
- Simplifies Traffic Control – Managing traffic is easier when you limit it to one access point.
- Built To Last – Mild steel construction and a durable powder coat finish make it ideal for repetitive use.
- Adjustable To Fit Your Opening – Adjusts from 24″ to 48” without cutting and attaches to an existing railing.
- Silent Operation – Makes no sound as it closes.
- Compatible With Additional EdgeSafe Products – The optional Mounting Post Kit (part #515088, sold separately) makes it easy to mount the gate in areas where there is no existing railing – complete safety packages available.
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.