EdgeHalt® Ladder Safety Gate
The Safest Safety Gate
New patent-pending EdgeHalt® Ladder Safety Gates are now the safest safety gates on the market. Their innovative Slam-Proof™ technology closes each gate in a quiet, controlled manner. Plus, they have been tested to the OSHA, ANSI and Canada COHS standards and exceed the loading requirement by two times. EdgeHalt Safety Gates are also extremely reliable, featuring updated springs that have been tested to more than 1 million cycles and are guaranteed for the life of the gate.
The unique design of EdgeHalt Ladder Safety Gates also features a wide range of adjustability – so much so that there are now just four gates covering a range from 15” to 50” with an adjustability of up to 10” per gate. This simplifies installation and the unique design allows for a compact shipping box, reducing shipping costs by an average of $8-$18+ per gate.
EdgeHalt® Ladder Safety Gates provide top- and mid-rail protection, minimizing the chances of a fall from elevated platforms, mezzanines or ladderways. They are built to help ensure that your employees go home safe and sound each night after their work is done.
These gates are available in three finishes: Powder Coat Yellow (PCY), Hot-Dipped Galvanized (GAL) and 304 Stainless Steel Seal Welded (304SW).
An optional Lock-Out Kit is the perfect accessory for the EdgeHalt Ladder Safety Gate. It allows for additional security to prevent unauthorized access to restricted areas, elevated platforms, or mezzanines by locking the gate so that no one can pass through.
EDGEHALT® LADDER SAFETY GATE QUICK FACTS
EDGEHALT® LADDER SAFETY GATE BENEFITS
- Slam-Proof™ Technology – A unique damping system that provides safety to the operator while the gate is closing. It controls speed, reduces noise and adds life to the gate (ready for future OSHA standards regarding slamming).
- Proven Safety For Your Team – Tested to the OSHA, ANSI, and Canada COHS standards and exceeds the loading requirement by two times (OSHA 1910.29; OSHA 1910.28, ANSI A1264.1-2017; Canada COHS SOR-86-304 Part II; ANSI A14.3).
- Adjustable For Easy Installation – 10 inches of adjustability make it simpler to install in different openings around your facility.
- Springs Guaranteed For Life Of Gate – Tested to exceed more than one million cycles, you can feel good that the springs on your gate will likely outlast everything around them.
- Always In Place – Self-closing to protect employees from dangerous falls.
- Available In 3 Finishes – Powder Coat Yellow (PCY), Hot-Dipped Galvanized (GAL) and 304 Stainless Steel Seal Welded (304SW).
- Save On Shipping – Its unique gate design allows for a compact shipping box, reducing shipping costs by an average of $8-$18+ per gate.
- Additional Security – An optional Lock-Out Kit is the perfect accessory. This kit allows for additional security to prevent unauthorized access by locking the gate so that no one can pass through.
“Fantastic addition to your line-up. Love the innovation and applicability of having adjustability to a gate. I believe this not only helps reduce current selling SKU’s but also makes it easier for the end-user when making their selection. Overall, the Slam-Proofؑ™ Technology and adjustability add excellent value to your offering.” – Matthew (Distributor)
“Having flexibility in widths, added to the different finishes will give our customers the change to cover many needs” – Tim (Distributor)
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.