EdgeHalt® Adjustable Safety Gate
Our self-closing EdgeHalt® Adjustable Safety Gate makes it easy to protect your team from the dangers of an elevated guardrail opening. This one gate is flexible enough to fit openings 18 inches to 36 inches, reducing the need to measure every opening within your facility.
Available in a Powder Coat Yellow (PCY) or Zinc finish for extra corrosion resistance which is ideal for outdoor usage and in harsh environments. Its guaranteed-for-life springs have been tested to withstand over 3 million cycles. It is CE marked and meets OSHA, ANSI and Canadian COHS and CSA guardrail standards. Best of all, this gate comes with a limited lifetime warranty!
Larger quantities and international orders may require longer lead times
An optional Lock-Out Kit is the perfect accessory for the Adjustable Safety Gate. This kit allows for additional security to prevent unauthorized access to restricted areas, elevated platforms or mezzanines by locking the gate so that no one can pass through.
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner (desktop) or bottom (mobile) of your screen.
EDGEHALT® ADJUSTABLE SAFETY GATE BENEFITS
- One Gate Size – Adjustable to fit openings from 18″ to 36″ (457mm–914mm), and inverts to swing left or right
- Guaranteed-For-Life Springs – Designed and tested to withstand over 3 million cycles
- Easy Installation – No sawing or cutting required
- Code Compliant – CE marked, meets OSHA, ANSI, Canadian COHS and CSA guardrail standards
- Finish – Mild steel, safety yellow powder coat or Zinc for extra corrosion resistance
- Always In Place – Self-closing to protect employees from dangerous falls
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – The gate, including the springs, are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Additional Security – An optional Lock-Out Kit is the perfect accessory for the Adjustable Safety Gate. This kit allows for additional security to prevent unauthorized access by locking the gate so that no one can pass through.
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.